Wednesday, September 1, 2010

On The Road

Check it: I drove over 1,000 miles over two days to get from Georgetown, Kentucky to Portland, Maine.

Traveling 2

The rest stop where I had dinner in New York featured wi-fi and a sunset overlooking a lovely lake. Oh, and it was lovely and cool outside!

Traveling 3

Construction on I-86 E in New York after dark. After being marooned on a detour in Cleveland, Ohio for three hours.... let's just say that I was desperate to get to my hotel!

Traveling 5

After the hell that was Day One, I was really glad to see the very pretty countryside on I-88 E between Binghamton and Albany, New York.

Traveling 6

I paid $3 to drive for 10 minutes in New Hampshire. I do not like toll roads. THIS WAS A VERY GOOD SIGN!

Hey, I moved to Maine. I pinch myself a lot. See a few more photos from the road on my flickr photostream.

1 comment:

Mito Habe-Evans said...

love that crazy light on that construction at night shot!